Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Caliban


 


                                                                                      

Caliban

 

 

“So, you have a penis protruding between your legs,

Which means I take it you want to fuck me, at some stage!

What an absolutely revolting idea, how primitive!

You know, I can self-fertilize, and have a “wand”

 

For the other thing. Good God, I gave up

Fornicating with fools like you long ago!

I got tired of telling you to drop the seat,

Or to pay attention to me when I was speaking!

 

Who needs the aggravation… Besides, now I have

Friends on all the committees. We’re in power now!

And you poor fools can just fuck off and

 

Consider your history, make amends.

Crawl back to the table, on our terms!

For you now have become the new minority!”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment