Total Pageviews

Friday, March 26, 2021

LIMITED AMOUNT OF SIGNED COPIES OF HENRY STREET ARCADE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE


 

If you would like to purchase a limited first edition of my latest book Henry Street Arcade, translated into French by Yan Kouton -  'his work reads beautifully in French' ( Anamaria Crowe Serrano - from her review) , please email me at the following  peterseanoneill@hotmail.com 

The collection is inspired by the GPO arcade, the German writer Walter Benjamin and the 19th century French poet Charles Baudelaire whom I have previously translated. See also The Enemy - Transversions from Charles Baudelaire ( Lapwing, 2015). A new collection of poems by me, and a further selection of my translations from Baudelaire, will be forthcoming in the summer by Poets and Traitors Press ( USA), who have affiliations with some of the major universities in the US.  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment