Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 28, 2020

LE POISON PAR BAUDELAIRE READ ALOUD WITH TRANSVERSION INTO ENGLISH




The publication of Le Flacon - The Flask and Le Poison - The Poison in The Ragged Lion and Flare respectively is very encouraging. These are two of my favourite poems from Les Fleurs du Mal and with them I am coming to the close of transversing the very first section Spleen and Ideal section of the book. I will have to regroup all of these latest transversions and include them with the contents of The Enemy - Transversions from Charles Baudelaire which was published by Lapwing five years ago. 

Christ! It's been five years since I brought out that first volume in this project... I am in no hurry to finish. I want to take my time with it. I feel I rushed, somewhat, The Enemy and I will probably have to revisit some of the poems, we'll see.

Anyway, here is the latest promotional film with me reading Le Poison - The Poison by Charles Baudelaire and which was published recently in Dublin's Flare 15.





     

No comments:

Post a Comment