Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 1, 2019

L'homme et la merde

Ross Breslin, editor of The Scum Gentry, and I go back a few years now. I love Ross's devil be cared attitude to art and poetry in particular. He is, like myself, a punk, at heart. This is reflected quite clearly in the content and formal presentation of the website, see link below.

So, when the website went back online at the start of the year, I was very pleased when Ross got in contact with me for some material to contribute.

It just so happened that I had a short article on Baudelaire ( yes, that man again!) and the current ecological catastrophe that we are all experiencing.

Read on...

https://the-scum-gentry-alternative-arts.com/love-life-and-death-peter-oneill/


Here is an earlier work which Ross is also responsible for orchestrating. The piece, a short video poem, was put together by Ciaran Leahy and the music was composed by Michael Levy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fysd5cT31bg

No comments:

Post a Comment