Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Telemachus Cycle - makes cover Live Encounters Poetry

Mark Ulyseas, Editor Live Encounters Poetry, paid me the highest honour he could August last year when he put my name on the cover announcing my Telemachus Cycle, which I had only just completed while holidaying with my family in Crete. 

It was my first time in Greece and I have rarely felt so at home in a place in my life, I can only think of two other places; Porto Palma ( Tunaria ) on the south west coast of the island of Sardinia, and Glenbeigh in the Kingdom of Kerry.

Hence the photo. I think it is the only time in my life that I have posed so proudly in front of a flag. I just felt so at home in the small fishing village of Plakias, in southern Crete. Of course, I wrote like a fool while I was there.

With much appreciation and thanks to Mark, we continue to work quite happily together, and to the good people of Crete!


No comments:

Post a Comment