Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

More Micks than Dicks - a Hybrid Beckettian Novella in 3 Genres

Here's a funny one, while Googling for More Micks than Dicks I found this Amazon entry with a price tag of just over $53...

https://www.amazon.com/More-Micks-Than-Dicks-Beckettian/dp/0955685796




So, it's a collector's item. I'm not surprised. Of all of my books, its the wildest. Perhaps the most inspired. I wrote it in a blaze of energy, having just finished my thesis back in 2013.

It's been out of print now since early last year. It had three short print runs in 2017, the year of its publication. I made a nice four and a half thousand, the first time I ever made a little money from any of my books. I'm very proud of it.

Its not over for this baby yet. She'll find a new home, and when she does, you just watch her sell! I'm telling you. The idiots around here, they wouldn't know a good 'buke' if it kicked them in the privates...

Ha! This takes me back, one of the old publicity films for it. That was Sam's touch, she knew I loved Beethoven, particularly the 5th. Love it...

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GX-FaMh9tA





No comments:

Post a Comment